DT: Scrapy Land: Ch. #87 Anything Goes Using SL Die Brand

Good Morning Creative Friends
Welcome to another Scrapy Land Challenge #87. As always the challenge is to use any Scrapy Land Die Brand. Be sure to share which Brand of die use that is in the Scrapy Land store. I made this card to send to my love. He joined the Army and I'm hoping to get this card out in time. 2 weeks prior to Family day were not to send mail because they won't get it in time. So I'm hoping to get this out soon. 

Today I'm sharing a card using: Early Spring Precious Marieke: Spring Flower Square Label,  The heart is from Poppystams: Embossed Heart Taglet, and the background is Punchinella Die by Neat and Tangles, and the love sentiment is from Tutti Designs: Love Word Set. 



Happy Crafting!!
Be sure to join our fun challgne and check out the other ladies desgin HERE!!! 

Comments

Popular Posts