DT: Scrapy Land: Ch. #88 Anything Goes Using SL Die Brand

Good Morning Creative Friends,
Welcome to another Scrapy Land Challenge. This is challenge #88 Anything Goes Using Any Brand Die that Scrapy Land carry.

 BE SURE TO MENTION WHICH BRAND USED!  For my creation I created a card taht a friend need to give to her love. I wanted to go with a manly feel so I  again went with geometric shape.  So I went with this fun die by Neat and Tangle Punchinella Die, this time I took the die crumbled it up and ripped it so that it could be placed in diffrent spots and show my pattren paper. 


The tag die is from Poppy Stamps: Embossed Heat Taglet. As you can tell I really like this set for manly cards based on my last card. This time I used the whole tag where's last I only used the heart. 

Lastly I add some thread and stapled the N&T die to the pattern paper. 

Challenges:
Jo's Scrap Shake  Anything Goes
 Word Art Wednesday:  Anything Goes


That is all friends be sure to check out the DT creations and link up to our challenge to win our prize. 

Happy Crafting,
An'Jenic 

Comments

Popular Posts