Ballet and Pretty Princesses

Hello  and Happy Monday My Crafting Friends, today I have a  two layouts to post.

1st Layout: Ballet

This layout is about my daughter Terrion when she did ballet in Ga. She was three years old. It bitter sweet to see your kids grow up. Some days I wish she was just that sweet three years old. You begin to miss it.

The 2nd Layout: Princess

The next layout is about both of my princesses. We went to the Yankee Candles Store in Williamsburg, VA and wow it was really nice. They had different sections with Christmas trees, Santa was there, candy shop and so much more. When the girls saw the castle they were so excited.

Comments

Jen said…
Cute dance layout. I really like the wave on the right side! How cute! I just did a few ballet recital layouts too!
Gemiel said…
This are so cute!! Love the little tutu & ballet shoes embellishments. Did you make them?

Popular Posts