School Index Card Holder

Hello,

Today I have a index card holder that was made for my daughter and a challenge over at Whimsical Wednesday Whimsical Wednesdays   You have to create any project related to school. No cards! I deiced I would color this pretty digi from bugaboostamp. comBecause it was cute and my daughter liked it. She doesn’t know what it was for. I wanted it to be a surprise.


I thought tool holder was so cute to add on. It will make her card holder standout and won't get mixed up at school.

Happy Crafting!

Comments

Karen said…
This is such a wonderful project! I absolutely love that you used a stamp your daughter already liked... and how sweet to make this a surprise for her! I'm sure she loved it and will think of you every time she sees it. :o) I love the vibrancy.. you color so beautifully. The images are fantastic, just like this project! Excellent job. :o) Thank you for playing along with us at Whimsical Wednesday! :o)

Hugs and blessings!
Tamika said…
super cute, it definitely will stand out from the rest.
GiGi said…
What a great project and super cute too! Thanks for playing at WHimsical Wednesdays!
So cute! I love the Bugaboo image and the colors you chose. Thanks for joining us at Whimsical Wednesday! Melanie
Cindy Beland said…
WOW CUTE project!I LOVE the sweet little image,SO fun!Thanks so much for playing along at Whimsical Wednesday!:)

Popular Posts