SOC Friday Nite Challenge

Good Morning,

        I've been very busy making cards and posting. I have some cards and tag that was done for a challenge over at Scraps of Color. The host would give us a main challenge and then three 30min.

Here Is the Main Challenge:

I color this cute little girl. I use Copic Marker Spica and LePlumeII.


1st Challenge making a Christmas tag any size with a cut out on it and some bling:
Let me say I really love doing this tag. I used my Cricut Doodlecharm to cut out the reindeer and the tag. I used a stamp from American Craft Clear Stamp Merrymint, red liquid pearl,  ink on the  tag, and K&Company Christmas flower. 

2nd Challenge: Make a card front with embossing on it and a saying let’s put another cut out on this one also and some ribbon.    
On this card I used dry embossed paper and the glass are cut from the Forever Young Cart, ribbon and Snag’em Stamp.



3rd Challenge: Do a card front with fall colors and ribbon something harvest

I just love this digi stamp. The leaves are a digi from Anne. The Sentiment was combined to the digi using Microsoft word. I use the Copic glitter markers here. Used Doodlecharm Cricut cart to cut my leaves. And the ribbon I don’t recall where I picked it up from.



Happy Crafting!

Comments

Tamika said…
AMAZING! I love them all but my fave is the little girl image, she is adorable.
Gemiel said…
Wow AJ, you've been busy. Great cards!! The little girl is just too cute.

Popular Posts