His Hand

Hello my friends,
  I have layout from a challenge over at Scraps of Color group FNC. The challenge was to use a poem that inspires you. I chose this poem because it really speaks to my hart and about my everyday living. The papers are from "Pinkpaislee Bayberry Cottage Collection," I won as a kit form a previous challenge. I really love this paper line. I mated my photos with green cardstock and I just cut a strip of the paper sorry I don’t like measuring. And the clear sticker was a ribbon from the Bayberry Cottage line also. I decided I would try and do one layout about myself each month so that my kids and I can go back see who I was and what has changed about me.



Here's a close up of the poem! These words really spoke to my hart and I thought it would be good on layout of me.


Happy Crafting!

Comments

Popular Posts