It's Your Day!

Hello,
Today I have a card for a challenge over at Let's Scrap Site. We had to follow a sketch. Anytime you hear about “ Let's Scrap” is will always be a sketch. So if you love to follow a sketch challenge. There site is the place to be. They have really nice sketches. This Card was a bit of a challenge I wanted this card to be a manly card. I don’t have many cards that are for men and my hubby and Dad birthday are in December on the 11th and the 14th; so I need to at least have my dad’s card in the mail the week before. So here my dad card!

I used My Mind’s Eye "Lost & Found" paper pad. I picked this paper up form my local AC Moore’s. They had them for a pre black Friday sale and I got 5 of the My Mind’s Eye for $2.00 each I went online and they want almost 6.00 for them. They are original priced at 3.99. I used bling form Queen & Co.

Now to make my card look manly. I didn’t like the paper I was using as my base; so I tried to take it up but it tore on me; and it left me with ripped spots everywhere. So I thought WOW this would make my card look manly. So I stared to put some adhesive on a piece of scrap paper and place on my card in different spots and then pulled it up. Then I started to take up the parts that were ripped in the different areas to make them looked rougher. Then add the ink all over the page. And there you have it a rough looked.            
I don’t know if you have seen or tried this before; but you saw it here and wow look at the great look you can achieve with a simply pull up of your paper and adhesive.


Thanks for stopping by my blog & don’t for get to leave me a comment sometimes.

Happy Crafting!

Comments

Michelle said…
Great card, love the technique...happy accidents!! Great for a man!
Jovan said…
This is so beautiful!
Patty B said…
Like the look of this technique! Great idea. Thanks for participating in RCC Link Up Party!

RCC DT Member

Popular Posts