MY VERY OWN BLOG BUTTON!

Hello My Craft Friends,
Todays is awesome day.
AJ Scrapbooking & Cards has a blog button for all my awesome craft friends to grab. 
 Talking in 3rd person. LOL I have a new button.
Thanks to my awesome friend Maryanne over at
Maryanne and her husband dose graphics. 
If you need an awesome button stop by her blog and get all of the details. 
Did you see Maryanne used my card to make my button. How cool is that?
Very Cool If I say so myself. 
Here is the card I made!


Maryanne thank you so much. This means a lot to me and I so happy other crafters and bloggers can now grab my button for their blogs. You are truly wonderful and I'm very thankful my dear
A BIG THANKS MY FRIEND!

If you would like to add my button to your page grab it. :-)



AJ Scrapbooking and Cards

HAPPY CRAFTING AJ~

Comments

I love it!!! I have AJ's Button on my blog now!!! I'm so happy for you!
Angela
An'Jenic G. said…
Thank you my sweet dear sis. Your the best. :-)
Thanks for the shout-outs! So glad you like it!
Tamika said…
I love this card! I want to give it a try!
Kathy said…
Love the new Button. I have it on my blog. Congrats. I want one. I will have to give Scrappy Gifts a look see. Thank you.

Popular Posts