Love Is In The Air

Hello and Happy Tuesday
You know its funny how time seems to be flying by. Any way I had that thought on my mind.
For today's card I wanted to share this beautiful hot air balloon card.  Right now in the craft world "Hot Air Balloon's" are in. This very beautiful balloon was design by Heather over at Fresh Brewed Designs Shop.
Isn't the the balloon cute. 

For my card today I used a sketch for the monthly challenge over at Fred Brewed Designs. I printed my digi and colored in with Spectrum Noir markers. I then used PTI card stock, pattern papers from My Minds Eye. Not sure what pack this one is from. I use ribbon that was given to me by Heather over at I Heart Ippity. I cut my pastry labels from Memory Box and used stamped sentiment from Studio G.  with gems to add to the pop. Anyway super cute card and easy to make. 


Challenges:
DL.ART: Party Link Up
Fresh Brew Design: Facebook Challenge

Happy Crafting AJ-

Comments

Darling card and such a sweet sentiment for this balloon image!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/
LOVE this! The sentiment is so sweet! and your soft coloring really sets the mood of the card. Beautiful in so many ways!

Thank you for celebrating with us at Fresh Brewed Designs facebook challenge!

Heather D.

Popular Posts