Fresh Brewed Design Challenge: FALL & SPOTLIGHTING

Hello Everyone!!
Happy Wednesday. Today is the official day that one of my kids go back to school. She is so excited! I can't wait to take pictures and drop her off. Yes I'm dropping her off to class. How many of your have kids going back to school?

Today my card is being posted over at Fresh Brewed Design Blog

Today start up a new month long challenge for Fresh Brewed Design HERE. And this month we would love to see all of your fun fall creations with some fun Spotlighting Technique. Now I must admit I've gotten things all mixed up. First this was to be my new release cards. But the technique I used (SPOTLIGHTING) is part of the challenge. So this is why you all are seeing my fun cute Welcome baby card. This was going to be the new release post and I was going to use the fall card for this week. But ha things happen and you all get a two for one. tee hee!! 

Okay here are my creations for you all:

For this one I wanted to try something different by using two spotlights. I wanted to use more of the  image and I have to say I love how each color stands out. 
 I used new the new Woodland Creatures digi called SQUIRREL
Don't you? 

I have to say I love the big round eyes on this cute bear. All I could think of is a beautiful baby card. And these beautiful colors together. I love this digi. 
Well I love all the new digis this month. 
I used new digi Woodland Creatures: BEAR 


Now that you have seen what I have created stop by Fresh Brewed Design Challenge HERE You will love what the other ladies have created. 

Comments

Kraftin' Kathie said…
Great cards and super inspiration...I've never heard of spotlighting, but after seeing your cards I'm going to give it a try. Kathie

Popular Posts