YouTube Layout Hop: March Gossamer Blue Kit



Hello Crafty Pees Welcome to YouTube Layout Hop for the month of March.
Each month a group of crafty YoTubers come together and create a fun YouTube Hop For You All. You can find out more about YTLH on Facebook right HERE. If this is something you would like to do go the the Facebook page to find out how to join the group and start joining the fun. 

This month we have the chance to play with a fun scrapbook kits sponsor by Gossamer Blue. Gossamer Blue created scrapbook kits and Life Pages kits. There kits is fill with lots of fun papers and embellishments. If you visit my YouTube channel HERE you will see everything in the March Kit. This kit is sold out and GB is now taking kit club members for April. These kits sale out really fast. If your thinking about join the fun sign up right away. You'll love the kits as much as I do.  Today I'm going to share only two layouts. I've created four layouts in all. To see them you need to watch the video. 

Gossamre Blue is our sponsor for this month. To get in on the prize be sure to you to each YouTube channel and hop along. We would love for you all to subscribe to your challenge. And don't forget if you like what you have seen give us a thumbs up on our video. Now lets get started!!! 

For this Layout I used the pattern papers, stickers and gold papers in this kit. My awesome friend on Facebook and DT sister Nolene helped me come up with this title. If you on my personal FP you would have seen where I asked people to give me some titles for this layout. She came up with the best one and I loved it so much I just had to use it. Thank You So Much Nolene!!! I LOVE IT!! 


For this layout I used pattern papers, stickers and enamel heart shape that comes in this kit.
 I really love the colors and fun papers Gossamer Blue add to this kit. 


To find the full line up visit my YouTube channel it can be found in the description box.

I'm your final hop spot.
 Thanks For Hopping Along!!


Comments

Nolene Burnett said…
LOL you used my title :-D
I love both layouts!

Popular Posts