Share A Layout#6 Snow Much Fun

Hello Crafty Peeps!!
I'm so excited to be back with Share A Layout #6. Share A Layout is something I've been doing only on YouTube channel. I have posted the layouts on my blog but never include the video. I don't know why I did share the video but I decide I would start sharing the video and layout in the same post but only share a small amount of pictures. I have close up of my photos included in my videos. 

My layout today capture my girls back in Feb of this year. They was so excited to get snow that Sunday night just before school. They really wanted snow for Christmas but we didn't get any. For my layout I used pattern papers by My Mind's Eye: Winter Wonderland. I really loved the cute snow scene at the bottom and thought it was perfect for my layout seeing how we were at home. I used My Creative Time: Winter Flake Dies, Stitched 3x4 Journal Die, Stitched Tab Die, Lowercase Fun Dies and Your' So Cool Stamp set. To created my title I cut each letter twice and just overlapped them. I used my photos create a pocket. 


Here's a close up of my journal card:


HEREs My Video For Share A Layout  This Week:

I'm entering this layout into a challenge over at:
My Creative Time: Any Size Layout add pocket
Stampin' Pearls with Candice: Anything Go
Word Art Wednesday: Anything Go

Comments

WOW!!! This layout is PERFECT!!!!! Thank you SO VERY MUCH for playing along my sweet friend!!!
HUGS!!!
Emma:)
jessica said…
Super cute LO AJ!
Thanks for sharing and playing along in the My Creative Time Designer Challenge!
Cassandra said…
What a fun layout! Love how you made your little pockets! Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge. :)
Unknown said…
This is lovely. Thank you for sharing your wonderful art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday. Blessings, Carole
quilt4fun2 said…
Great job on your layout and challenge. So clever how you made the pictures pockets for your tabbed journal cards. The background papers are perfect and I like the way you did your title. Fabulous layout and video too.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Popular Posts