What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday? #262

As you all know I'm jumping right back into What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday. To learn more about WOYWW go HERE. First up is a picture of my workdesk. You see all the usually things how ever you get to see two cards I made for Mark's Finest Papers June stamp release blog hop. You can see these oh so fun and cute I must say cards HERE. Oh and do you see that oh so cute pink and blue book. Well that my 3rd GrooveBook. I love getting my books because it helps me keep up with my photos and how I do my project life. See they have dates in them so I know exactly when the pictures were taken. Anyway they ship to the USA only but I hope in the feature they will ship to other countries. Its perfect for us scrapbooking, project life and smash booking or if you just want to have your pictures off your phone. I do have a free code for a free book if you would like to give it a try or more information just email me using contact above. 

 Onto my desk....
Up next I wanted to share a Goodwill find. I stop by Sunday because I had a crafty friend come over. Needless to say we didn't craft we talked and look at each other crafts. LOL that's what happen when you don't have craft friends over often. So I went for a table which I found (not shown here) and ended up find this stand for both my Cricut and Silhouette. It needs to be refurbish but other wise great stand. It was marked for 1.99 with 50% off. So I said oh yes I'll take it!!


Have An Awesome Week
&
Happy 

Comments

Popular Posts