You Are Truly Appreciated & Congrats

Hi Crafty Friends 
Since I had some extra time today I thought I would pop in and share more creations for my daughter teacher.  I made for several of my daughters preschool teacher and the helpers. Last week was her last day of school. I wanted to make a card to express how much they have been a big help in my Liana's education, because  I've enjoy getting to know them and  they're such amazing people the. Now if your on my facebook or instangram you may have seen a small peek of these. Well not too small. lol  I love how fast these cards came together. 

My Creative Time: Pretty Spring Wreaths ,  Tim Holtz Distress Marker Spritzer, card stock and ink.
Lastly I wanted to share some Congrats cards I made for Liana to give to her friends who graduated along side of her. She had a grand total of 4 friends who graduated with her but the school invited the whole class. Which was so much fun because she had that moment to share with the class. 

My Creative Time: Here's Lookin' At You, Water Color Paper, Distress Inks,  and Card Stocks


Comments

Georgiana said…
Both cards are great, but I love the colors on the wreath.

Popular Posts