Create Craft Share August YouTube Hop-- Waterfall Folio

Good Morning Crafty Friends,
Welcome to Create Craft Share August YouTube Hop!!!


This month our theme is Pinterest Inspired. So I went with a Waterfall Folio. I've seen lots of cute folios on Pinterest by Ginger over at My Sisters Scrapper. Ginger makes such beautiful creations and I'm so happy i found her work. So today my album is inspired by Miss Ginger. For my Folio I used K&Company: Spooky Designer Paper, die cut flowers and cat is from a swap. I used My Creative Time: Fright Night, Stitched Gift Card Pocket Die, Mixed Holiday Sentiments,  and Bunch of Fun Circle Dies. I use TH Distress Inks as well. To see move of the tools and inside of my album view my video below. 


Challenges:
DL.Art: Anything Go
Stampin' Pearls by Candice: Anything Go
Simon Say Stamp: Witch (Cat dressed as Witch)



Hop Line On YouTube










Happy Crafting An'Jenic 

Comments

Sandra said…
Such a cute card! Love it! Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

Popular Posts