SN@P & PROJECT LIFE JAN/FEB Part One

Good Morning & Happy Friday,

Today I wanted to pop in and share my SN@P/PROJECT LIFE Part One of Jan.  I say part one becasue I'm still working on =) Jan. I know I know the year is almost gone. I don't know how some of you fly through your pockets so fast. But I've also had lots of highs in lows in life and just a given this a try. So I'm tossing with the idea of should I call this  SN@P or Project Life? See I'm using different brands. My album is Simple Story but I'm also using Project Life items as well. So as you can see I'm using a little bite of both. In my album you'll see that I not only use Simple Story Pockets but found that Project Life pockets/Journal Pages work as well. I found this out by shopping at Micheal's and asking could I try the pockets and journal the Sn@p album. I was given he go head and I was so excited to find out it works! You may be wondering what the journal pages is here's a look:


These pages is 6x8 which fits perfectly into my Sn@p album. You'll learn that the tabs hangout but you can cut them off and use them onto other creations. In my video you'll see just how I used the pages. You can find these journal pages as Micheal's exclusive! 

Well that's all I have for you all.
Here's a look at my first page.

To see move watch my video.

Well thats all I have for you all. 




Comments

Nana said…
I love the reds. The papers are fabulous. Great job my friend.
Have a creative day.

Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
Lisa said…
Your first page is absolutely gorgeous, AJ!! I love the quote inside the snapshot frame!! You are off to a fabulous start!! Have a great evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Popular Posts