We Flock Together!!!


Good Morning Crafty Peeps
Today I have a clean and simple card. Today card features Mark's Finest Papers: Crows Stamp set. I wanted to go for a clean and simple look using these whimsical birds. I created this card using basic card stock, pens, sequins and some fun glitter mist by Tattered Angels. I was waiting on my Wink Stella Glitter Brush to arrive and it hadn't so I used Tattered Angels: sliver glimmer mist. I love how the birds have add sparkle. Be sure to watch my video below to see just how I add my mist. 



Challenges:
DL.ART September Link Up Party
The Crafty Blog: Anything Go
Word Art Wednesday: Anything Go 


Comments

Unknown said…
Great card, black and white is always a winner. Praying you have a fun day filled with love and happiness. Thank you for joining our 149th challenge at Word Art Wednesday.

Carole Robb Bisson
DIANA L. said…
This is so tweet Anjenic. I love it. The birds are just adorable, great CAS card.
Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes September Linky Party. Have a blessed day
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

Donna K said…
Clean, simple and simply adorable!
~Tammy~ said…
Super sweet! Made me smile! That's what it's about! :-)
Beebeebabs said…
Hello AJ - Very cute card and love the stamps tfs!!!

Popular Posts