Keep Warm!

Good Morning Creative Friends,
Toady I wanted to share this wonderful winter card. 

I know why am I thinking of winter. Well the last few morning when putting my girls on the bus its has been cool out. And I would grab my coffee and set outside to enjoy the lovely fall weather. Fall and Winter is by far a favorite season of mines. So I created this cute card. I started by using a die by Spellbinders  Label #29. I use it to create my card base. I found my old pattern paper by The Paper Studio and thought yes this would be perfect with my sweet snow man. I colored my snow man in with distress markers on water colored paper. I mated in black card stock and add sliver ribbon to give my card an added cool/winter feeling.  I used MFP Stamp: Brrr  Stamp Set.


Happy Crafting An'Jenic


Comments

Popular Posts