My Life Planner

Hey Crafty Friends!!
Have you had the chance to visit my YouTube page?
Have you searched lately for a planner; but couldn't find the right one. 
Well maybe this one is for you maybe its not.
Here's my thoughts on this Avalanche Deluxe  Planner!! 
This is my own personal view. I'm not being paid to do this!!

 I recently uploaded a video of my new 2014- 2015 Life Planner LadyBird Deluxe Planner by Tim Coffey at Avalanche company. I'm super excited to have this planner. I've see a few friends use the Erin Condren Life Planner and as I said in my video I would rather spend my money on crafts then on a planner I can make. But I didn't want to make one. So I set out to find one that would work like Erin Life Planner.  And what do you know I found one. I was beyond over the moon because the price was so amazing. I picked it up at my local Barnes In Noble. Anyway I want hold you up. Look at my video to see just what I'm talking about and if this planner could work for all your needs. 


Happy Crafting An'Jenic 

Comments

Popular Posts