Hoilday Card, Envelope, and a Winner


Good Evening My Creative Friends,

I'm here to share the winner from my blog during the 12 Days of Christmas Hop and more. The winner has be notified by email. Thank you to everyone who participated in this hop. Be sure to check Lisa blog to see if you won any of the prizes from our amazing sponsors.
 
 
The LUKCY WINNER IS.......
 
Candace Oliarny!!
 
Congrats Candace please send me your address so I can get your kit out!
 
 
 
Okay now that the fun part is out of the way do you remember during the 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop I featured this card below:
 
 
 And I shared that my dad wanted a set of cards to give out to his employees. So I waned to share an update of the completed package. I was so excited to break out my new envelope punch maker by We R Memory Keepers. I love how easy it was to make the envelops and then decorate them. I used the same stamp by Sweet Stamp Shop on the card for the envelop beside the sentiment on the front and inside the card. Both is from Simon Says Stamp: "Nativity" stamp set.
 
 
 
 
Be sure to come and join me on the 10th for another fun blog hop.
 

 
 
 

Comments

~amy~ said…
Cute happy holidays card!

Looking forward to Wednesday!

Popular Posts