Gowing In Unity Winner

Good Morning
 
I'm here to announce the winners from Growing In Unity.
 
First let me say thank you all so much for visiting me all week long. Its always a joy to create for Unity Stamp. If you want to be a growing in Unity girl or guy go back to this post to see just how  HERE. If you missed any of my post for Unity here's the links:
 
Growing In Unity:
Day 1
 
The two lucky winners is picked by add all comment together from each day starting with Day One and ending at Day Five.  I had a grand total of 182 comments. You all blew me away with your amazing comments and support.  You guy's is awesome!!  I've read each one and removed duplicate comments.  I add it to random and it selected theses two numbers: 28 and 164.
 
 
And the two lucky winners is.......
 
28th comment is from Day One and its...
 
Lucinde from Lucilight- Blog
 
&
 
164th comment is from Day 5 and its....
 
 
Congrats Crystal and Lucinde!!
 
Please send me your address using the contact button above so Unity can get your prize out to you.
 
 
Happy Monday and thanks for stopping by Everyone!!!
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Wow thanks!!! Loved seeing your cards and videos this week :)
Amy E said…
Yay for the winners! I wish it was me but Oh well, maybe next time! Hahaha!!
ionabunny said…
Congrats to the lucky winners. Hugz
nancy carroll said…
Congrats to the winners!
nancy carroll said…
Congrats to the winners!
Thanks for sharing your talent with us all last week. Loved your cards and PL.

Popular Posts