Wrinkles Should..... Mark Twain

Hello Creative Friends!!! 
I super excited to be able to pop in and  share a card using the newest stamp "Giving Tree" release by Neat and Tangled. This new set is the cutest and I was so over joy that I could at least create one card using this set. I love the tree stump with the heart in the center. I first thought I would do some coloring but then I've been seeing so many pretty cards use vellum that I just know I had to create my own card using vellum. I deiced color only the heart. 

At first I was going to just glue the vellum to the kraft card stock and thought why not use pattern paper because it wouldn't be plan and then it hit me I have this beautiful flower paper by Gina K. Designs. And I know right way it would be perfect.


Challenges:
Word Art Wednesday: Anything Go
DL. Art: Linky Challenge 


Comments

Donna K said…
It sure is perfect! Love your vellum/paper combination. I saw this on FB earlier and had to come by to see the details. I'm way past due for an AJ blog visit! Love your work sweet lady!
Laura Dovalo said…
What a creative use of vellum...love this card!

Popular Posts