Birthday Wishes

Good Morning Everyone, 
Can you believe Christmas is officially over. It seemed like the longest Christmas I have every had. And yet I'm sadden that all the festivities is over and were going to be celebrating the new year. As I reflect on this year I'm remind that my battles were not so big with God by my side. It was only when I abandon him it seem huge; but with him all things is possible.  And I say abandon because their are times in my life when I forget who to run to, who to trust, and did things my way. I know I'm still learning to give him my all. This year was one of the most crazy years of my life. Major changes has happen. But that's enough of my life here's my card and the details to follow.



So today I bring you all a simple birthday card I created for my daughter to give to her friend. Now Abby already celebrated her birthday so I can share now. I used Simon Says Stamp Falling Snow Stencil , My Creative Time Fun Speech Bubbles Stamp and the sentiment is for the stamp set. I wanted to use a cat because Abby loves cats. Abby just turned six and she love acting like a cat. I thought this cutie cat from Sweet Stamp Shop Dog and Cat stamp set would be perfect. I colored her in using my copics and popped her up for add fun. 


Happy Crafting An'Jenic 


Comments

Popular Posts