CCC JAN 2016: Meow

Good Morning Creative Friends,
I'm stopping in to share my card for CCC Jan 2016 challenge. I had the pleasure of sending my card to Leslee in California. For the challenge I decided to go with the theme which is friendship. I know right away I wanted to use my new stamp set by My Creative Time: You Had Me At Meow!!  I thought that the paw print embossing folder was perfect for this card. I also used MCT: Stitched Decorative Banners Die. The paper dolly (which has become one of my go to items to craft with) was so perfect I thought it help center my two cute kitties. I used string and some puffy stickers to finish my card. I colored my cats in with copic markers. 


Challenges:
Word Art Wednesday: Anything Go
DL.Art: Feb Anything Go

Happy Crafting An'Jenic 

Comments

Popular Posts