Valentine Treat Tag Box

Good Afternoon Friends,
If you thought the fun was over for Valentine's Day then you were wrong. I couldn't let the day end without sharing one more project with you all. I wanted to use the Fun Stampers Journey Love Treat Tag design paper and the Bread Tag Die again.  You can get both of these for an awesome price in an amazing bundle here. I wanted to share how you can create a fun treat box using this tag and the pre-made design tag. The fun part is that this tag die can be used for any holiday or special occasion.



I've created a video for you to check out!!

I used glue dots to hold the top part together and glue on the box. Now some of them I use my Tim Holtz tiny stapler to hold the box and tag together which made it easy to create 30 of these cute boxes for my girls to take to school. You can also use distress inks to make the tags a little lively. 


Challenges:
DL.ART: Feb Linky Party
Word Art Wednesday: Anything Go


That's it for now!!!
Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Comments

Popular Posts