ARTastic April Challenge

Good Morning Creative Friends,
I'm excited to share another fun layout for ARTastic Challenge Blog. This month were being inspired by Josh Miels  with "We Will Remember" and our criteria is Typography. Meaning to use a stencil, alphas, and patterned paper. 



For my layout I wanted to recreated the falling background and create a layout using a guy. So I went with this photo of my nephew and my daughter. I love the funny face my nephew made and I could want to scrapbook it. And the title was perfect with the photo. 



Tools:

My Minds Eye:
Now & Then Paper
Enamel Dots 

Studio Calico 
Flag Clips
Flare Button 

Sticko
Dimensional Letters

Crate Paper:
Acorn Avenue Mini Alphas 

Teresa Collins
Stencil Arrows

Heros Art
Ink

The Paper Studio
Stick-A-Bilities Arrows 


Happy Crafting An'Jenic 

Comments

Popular Posts