FSJ: Peeps Treat Bags

Good Morning & Happy Thursday To You All!!
I'm here to share another FSJ project with you all. I wanted to create some fun treat bags for my coworkers. I wanted to share with them how much I appreciate their help. We all know that with any job team work makes the dream work. And these ladies have all been very helpful to me. Since I started working these ladies have been amazing. So I wanted to give them something special. 




I colored each peep using my copic markers and thought they would look so cute inside a box. The sentiment is a perfect addition to the image. I had lots of fun creating these for my coworkers. 

Tools:
Favorite Peeps Bundle

Other Tools
Copics
MFT: Die-namics Blueprints 20
Neat & Tangled: Box Die
Distress Ink: Vintage Photo


Happy Crafting An'Jenic 

Comments

Popular Posts