ARTastic July Challenge

Good Morning Creative Friends,
Happy July to you all. I hope that you all enjoyed your 4th of July here in the USA. Today I'm popping in to share my project for ARTastic Challenge Blog. This month were featuring  a painting by Elioth Gruner called Spring Forest Study. Click HERE to join us. 


. I love the background of this paint and decided I would use an outdoor theme. The cows I inspired me to use an animal. Well in this case a stuff animal. This is a picture of my daughter class pet. She was so excited to bring him home. I thought it would be a real animal like a hamster. lol but when I seen charlie it was a delight. So the reason Charlie is with the apple is because we had to take a picture of him doing something with our family  and so he had dinner. the paper is his placement and the box helped he sit still. lol such a delight. 


Happy Crafting An'Jenic 

Comments

Popular Posts