ARTastic October Challenge

Good Morning Friends, I'm excited to bring you all ARTastic Challenge Blog October Challenge. Our challenge inspiration comes from Chris Hobel "Rose Pink" and to use the color pink. As you all know this month in the USA and Australia starts up the awareness of Breast Cancer. You can help support Breast Cancer for my Australia friend go  Here  and Here, and in the USA Here and Here. A dear friend of mines lost her mother to cancers. So I'm always honor to create things in memory of here. Now its your turn get to creating using our inspiration photo and pink for the awareness of Breast Cancer Month.



So for my layout I used a lot of old items from a scrapbook kit I received from a friend. I don't have all the items I used because again the papers and stickers are all old.  I hope you all enjoy my layout and be sure to visit the other ladies blog and leave love. 



Happy Crafting An'Jenic 

Comments

Popular Posts