Hello Everyone! Stuck?! Sketches DT Call

Hello everyone, how are you all doing? 
I pray all is well and that you all have been blessed and well.  I know your all wondering what's been go I g on with me. Well long story  short one word "LIFE" yes it's tried to get the best of me but I keep pushing. I've had many changes and lots of ups and downs which I know you all can relate to. Anyway let's leave that for another day. I wanted to share a layout I've created for Stuck?! Sketches DT Call.

I've wanted to get back into the swing of crafting again and find a DT. I'm supper excited to share my work with you all agin. 

My layout features my oldest, which by the way who's in high school now and let me tell you I cried inside because she's so smart, beautiful, and just growing to fast.


Well I hope you all enjoyed my layout. I'll be writing a post later about all the crazy things and great things that's been going on.


Happy Crafting AJ!

Comments

Popular Posts