Winter Embellishments

Hello Everyone,
First, Happy New Year To You All.  Time is already trying to fly by and we're into our 3rd week of Jan. I wanted to stop in and share these fun 2' circle embellishments I made for a friend. This can be used on cards, scrapbook, altered crafts, and so much more. You get the idea. I'm finally able to craft again. Like I use too two years ago before life turn upside down. I've had lots of changes, my divorce is finally over after two years (but even now there is still issues), I have moved into own home with my babes after 2 long years of leaving Va to Ms to love with my parents. I finished CNA/CCMA school and plan to continue. I need to start my career. So I started low doing CNA for a year and know right away I wanted to do something that would allow me to not break my back because let's face it I am all my girls have and if anything happens to me who will love and care for them like I can. So I completed CCMA last year had the amazing opportunity to work with an amazing cardiologist and now I'm working with a spinal/pain management physician.  And now I can begin to rebuild. This year I want it to be the best year ever. Who wouldn't want that right? I'm even in search of a new design team and more. 

Now that is all said. Happy New Year!!
 Here's my latest creation: 


Using stamps and dies from My Creative Time. 


Comments

Popular Posts