DT: Scrapy Land: Ch. #89 Anything Goes Using SL Die Brand

Good Morning Creative Friens,
Welcome to another Scrapy Land Challenge #89
I'm here with another GUY card. YES, another one. I have really been into making clean and simple cards that would still be great to give to a GUY. I used pattern papers from My Minds Eye. Which is by far one of my favorite paper company. For the die, I used the Neat and Tangles Hoop and the heart is from tag die by Poppy Stamps Embossed Heart Taglet Okay, enough talking.

I created this card for a friend. This friend should know that there smile is handsome and how they should always smile. Life is short and sometimes you just have to smile through it all. And God will surprise you every now and then when he allows you to meet others even when it's just for a short time. 

As always our challenge is anything goes using any brand of die that Scrapy Land carry. You can find them HERE!




Happy Crafting An'Jenic 

Comments

Popular Posts