DT: Scrapy Land: Ch. #90 Anything Goes Using SL Die Brand

Good Morning Creative Freinds,
Welcome to another Scrapy Land Challenge. This is challenge #90 and I can't believe were 10 challenges away from 100. Crazy how time flys when you're having fun.  Today I'm sharing a somewhat manly card. I decided I would use these soft pink, blue, and beige colors. To add a little masculine touch I used this cream patterned paper and some of the words from a 6x6 pattern paper pack by My Minds Eye. I know a few men in my life who isn't scared of a little pink. So I created this card. I think you can never have enough manly cards. For the doily, I used a Prima Doily Die, I used part of the Memory Box Flora Clust to create the leaves and swirls that you see in the movie theme paper.  And let's face it I just love this Poppy Stamp Embossed Heart Tag. It's had many us for me and I just always seem to revert back to it. Not the word sentiment is from the My Minds Eye paper pack. That is what I love about their paper packs you can always go back in and find something awesome to use on any of your creations. 


Now that's enough about me plz go and check out the other ladies creations HERE
And remember our challenge is anything goes as long as your using any brand of dies that Scrapy Land carries HERE!!!!

Happy Crafting An'Jenic!!! 

Comments

Popular Posts