Happy Mother's Day

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR HEAVEN'S SWEET BABIES HOP CLICK HERE:

Hello Welcome back,
  So today and yesterday I did some heavy crafting. Do you every feel like you can craft all day and the next day. Well that's what yesterday and today felt like for me.  I have really enjoying make cards for the hop and some challenges. This is for a challenge at Crafters Companion The challenge is a Mothers Day. & You have to use one of their stamps. I used Strawberries Kiss Friends. They have cute little hearts that I paper pieced and then you sticklers and glossy accent. I have to say this is so cute and I really love how it turned out. Now this stamp came with a cute little puppy and cat; but some how i miss place it in the mess from yesterday and today. I hope to find it and make a card and will post later. 

The challenge is coming to an end today; so I hope my cards will inspire you to join next moth. 

Challenges:
My Craft Spot Challenge 54 Mother's Day
Sweet Stamps Challenge 63 For Mom
Always Crafting Challenge 7 Anything Goes
Outlawz Challenges Greeting Monday Mother's Day

Tools: Cards Stock, Ribbon. Sticklers, Stamp: Strawberries: Strawberry Kiss: Friends
MCT: Background Stamp. Glitter 


Don't Forget I Have A Hop Going On
Happy Crafting AJ!


Comments

Rosie said…
Beautiful card!! Absolutely stunning! Love the colors and the script in the background is perfect! Thanks for sharing :-)
DIANA L. said…
This is so elegant. How sweet of you to make your neighbors little girl a card to give her mom. AWESOME
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
Great card AJ!! I love all the card you have been making. Now I need to get busy and get some made for all my birthday I have in May!
Angela
Dawnll said…
Oh how fun AJ !!! I like the addition of glitter!So glad you could share with us at
Crafters Companion Challenge
CRAZY4 CHRIST said…
This is so pretty!! I love the script background!!
Kristan
Unknown said…
Hi A.J!
This card is sooooo beautiful! I love all the detail! Thanks for sharing!
Hugs,
Cissy
Kate said…
This is so pretty! I love the way the sentiment extends from the base of the card.
Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

Kate
Small Bits of Paper
Lisa said…
This is just beautiful!! I love the script in the background and the pretty hearts!! What a gorgeous card :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
Kathy said…
Hi AJ, Kathy here, thank you for the comment on the fairy box, I answered your question on the comment list. I did want to remind you to scroll one more down for the crafter's companion giveaway, just leave a comment. I didn't want you to miss out. some great prizes eash week.
http://kathysdouble-k-krafts.blogspot.com/2012/05/crafters-companions-new-giveaway.html Thanks sweetie Hugs. Kathy
Sweet card! Love the colors and design! Thanks for sharing with us at SweetStamps.com and good luck in the challenge!
Oh, this is just darling! I love it!

PinkE
Gail said…
Very very pretty card. Hugs, Gail
Shelly Schmidt said…
Very pretty card- I would love this card- the hearts are so sweet! Thank You so much for joining us at Sweet Stamps For Mom Challenge : )
Candy said…
Gorgeous card AJ! Love the script background and those cute hearts!
Thanks for playing along at My Craft Spot this week!
Candy
http://candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com

Popular Posts