Thinking OF You

Hello My Crafty Firends,
    Today I have a very simple card for a challenge over at "The Paper Variety"  This week we had to be inspired by one of the TPV DT project or tutorial. Will I was inspired by to ladies Sara and Caroli! They both did a great job on their tutorials.

Inspiration:
 Make Your Own Misting Mask by Sara!
Straight Lines With Sew Easy By Caroli

Okay So the straight Lines didn't work for me. I did good all the way to the last part. But hey this was something new to try and I did. I will try it again one of these days. But I do like the misting mask. It was super easy and so cute.  I had a lot of fun trying both tutorials.

Tools: Mist: Mister Huey's: Piglet, Clover, Lemonade, Card Stock, Gems, Cardz TV Stamp, Floss , Slice
I will see you all tomorrow for the HIMCR Challenge.

Happy Crafting AJ!


Comments

Melissa said…
Pretty and simple!

Popular Posts