April 2013 Calendar

Welcome and a Happy Saturday
If you are looking for HIMCR "Birthday Card For A Guy" post go HERE
Today I wanted to share with you all my 2013 April Calendar. 
I'm working on getting next year calendar done. I only have two done hoping to get my 3rd one done soon. I'm waiting on my other stamp to come to do the other months. 
 This is for Taylored Expression calendar challenge.
You can too can enter her Calendar Challenge at any time. Its on going till December. 
I wanted to let you all know some interesting stuff I found out.
DID YOU ALL KNOW THAT EASTER WILL BE IN MARCH NEXT YEAR! 
OMG! I'm so use to Easter Sunday being in April and now its March this year. 
Talk about a change. When I begin to make this calendar I had no deal that Easter Sunday 
would be in another month and not April. So as you can see my April calendar is all about Easter.
One would think its an April Fools calendar seeing how we will celebrat Easter in March.  
We all know in April the kids enjoy April Fools Day. 
So I hope the person to who will receive this wilremember that its April Fools month and that Jesus 
is still the reason for the seasons. I say season's because we should
always give him the glory. 

For my calendar I used Taylored Expression Spring Wreath stamp set and  Seasonal Wreath die. You can pick up the digital calendar from Taylored Expression. She do have the prints you can buy. It was easy for me to buy the digi and print on my own. I colored the wreath in with my Spectrum Noir markers and used some sheer ribbon. The stamp sentiment is also from the Spring Wreath collection and stamp using Jenni Bowlin Ink No. 13 Lavender Sachet.


Isn't the wreath beautiful?

Here is a close up of the sentiment. 
If you would like to see my March calendar go HERE

Challenges:
Taylored Expressions Calendar Challenge
Jaihart Sundays Are Lovely
Cardz Tv: Anything Goes

Happy Crafting AJ~

Comments

jessica said…
Awesome calendar AJ!! Way to get ahead :)
Have a GREAT weekend :)
Jessica
chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
girlia said…
Awesome job on the calendar AJ. Love the wreath. Thanks for playing along with us this week at CTVS for the anuthing goes challenge
Lisa said…
I didn't realize Easter would be in March next year...that seems so early!! I love the calendar...the wreath is gorgeous!! :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
Norma Gomez said…
Hi! I love the soft soothing colors you used. It turned out beautiful!

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog for the "Well OWL Be" Blog Hop :D
Sharon said…
How very pretty!! Love the colors you used. And I didn't know Easter is in March next year! Doesn't seem right, does it? Thank you so very much for joining our Cardz TV Stamps 'Anything Goes' challenge!!!! :)

Popular Posts