HIMCR- 51 Birthday Guy

Hello Everyone and Welcome to another great Hiding In My Craft Room Challenge. 
This week we are asking you all to make a "Happy Birthday Day Card For A Guy"
This was fun because not often do I make a card for guy. After the month of July I will have to make a lot of Guy cards. My oldest brother birthday is in August, my twin brother, a friends husband is in September, my dad, hubby, and brother-in-law birthday is in Dec. Ya I know all in around the same month. But whats very f funny my sister is in October, my mom, me, daughter, grandmother, aunt are all in September. And I'm sure I'm missing a few more people in September. LOL lots of birthdays.  Any who I hope my card is manly enough. I thought it was manly with the cute paper by My Minds Eye: Indie Chic. I used the other side of the same paper for the blue border of the tag. The tag is chip board from the Art Philosophy Collection Kit inked with Vintage Photo Distress Ink. I also distress the blue paper. The stamp is CTMH Frames, Tags, Borders came with the AP cart. I use bakers twine and eyelets on the tag. 

I hope you will join me and my DT sister for another HIMCR Guy's Birthday Card.



Here you can see the the checked box for Birthday
Challenges:
Jaihart: Sundays Are Lovely
DL.Art: Favorite Craft In June.

Happy Crafting AJ~

Comments

I love how your guy card turned out!! I really like the paper you used! Now I need to use some of chipboard from my CMTH cartridge.
Angela
Great masculine card AJ. Love it!
Hugs, Velma
jessica said…
great manly card AJ!!
Jenscrapstoo said…
Lovin' this manly card!! One down lots to go for you!! What a great card love the paper you have used!!! Great Man card!! Cheers Jennie DT sister Jenscrapstoo
Beautiful rose. Love the embossing and that you used lavender and white only. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2
DIANA L. said…
Hi AJ,
great card , so manly I really like the tag in the middle and I am loving the indie Chic paper. Thanks for coming to my linky party at DL.ART, I hope you at fun and met lots of new people.

DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
Norma Gomez said…
Very nice card, love that paper :D
What a gorgeous, masculine card!! I'm here from the DL.ART "favorites" link party. ~ Blessings

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Popular Posts