Hoppy Birthday

Hello My Craft Friends,
I wanted to share a cute Hoppy Birthday card. My card is simple and made for any guy with an upcoming birthday. I need more guy cards and I have lots of guy birthday coming up. 

My card today is made with yellow card stock, pattern paper from my stash and ribbon from my stash. A lot of scraps used. I colored my stamp with my Spectrum Nori markers. The stamp set you see today is Anthony & Burt Hoppy Birthday from Crafters Companion. 

I have to say I do love the way I colored Burt the frog. He is so cute and I used two different shades of green. I colored from dark to light. I'm not sure you can see the two colors; but you can in person. 


Challenges:
Crafters Companion: Sunshine/Yellow
Little Scrap Pieces:  Use Yellow
Jaihart: Sundays Are Lovely
Paper Playtime:  Anything Goes Plus a Sentiment


Happy Crafting AJ~

Comments

Your frog is so cute! What a great guy card!!
Angela
mum of two said…
I just love your frog and the sentiment is perfect! Thanks for playing with us at Paper Playtime this week. Hope to see you again soon :)

michelle
http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com
Karen said…
An'Jenic Burt is so adorable I am with him would love to have a bite of the yummy cake! Thanks for joining my challenge! Karen
Lucy Kelleher said…
Such a cute card! I can see the 2 shades of green -- great job!

Thanks for joining us at Paper Playtime!

Lucy
http://www.love2createitall.com

Popular Posts