Cheer Up

It's me again. This is my second post of the day. To see my other hot air balloon scroll down.
For my second card I used the same Hot Air Balloon  by Heather over at Fresh Brewed Designs.

The card is based on a sketch that Heather asked us to use. I love this digi so much; that I had a hard time  picking out colors and coloring the image. I colored my image using my Spectrum Noir Markers. I used a beautiful sheer ribbon that I picked up from Clear Dollar Stamps. I used stamp by Studio G. and gems. I cut the shape out using  QuicKutz die Nesting flowers. 


Challenges:
DL.Art: Linky Party
Fresh Brewed DesignsFacebook Page

Comments

LOVE these soft muted colors and the bit of bling. another Gorgeous card!!! Thank you for playing along with us at Fresh Brewed Designs facebook challenge :D

Heather D.

Popular Posts