HIMCR-51 REPOST

Hello Everyone,
Over at Hiding In My Craft Room we were asked to re-post challenge number 51. Laurie did a major move around this time and didn't have the chance to post this challenge. So we are re-posting our cards so you all our "HIMCR" friends can still enter the challenge. You can see the details of my card HERE
 I hope that you would go back and visit the other DT blogs & I hope you will join us this week.

So we have two challenges going on:
1: Muscular Birthday this challenge will close on Aug 8th.
2. Christmas In July  this will close on Friday August 3rd & we begin a new challenge this Saturday

I must say I do love this card. And it will be  hard to give this away. But the joy it will bring some guy in the family makes me happy. 


Happy Crafting AJ~

Comments

jessica said…
great card AJ!!! Thanks for sharing and hope you have a GREAT day!!
Nana said…
Still loving this card..lol

Hugs
Nana
Beautiful!! Love the chevrons!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/
Pat (mspfd) said…
Awesome creation. Love your design and fab paper.

Popular Posts