Simply Create Too Challenge #21 Old or Vintage

Hi My Craft Friends,
 Welcome to another Simply Create Too Challenge. This week we are working on some old or  vintage look. For my card I used a digi stamp by Create with TLC. Don't you just love my vintage card! I thought this digi would be perfect for vinate and old and isn't the bird so cute.

For my card this week I use digi from Create with TLC. My digi was printed on Gina K. Designs 80lb cardstock. I use some Tim Holtz: Distress ink: Vintage Photo. I colored my car seat in a dark forest green and my bird in a dark blue. I'm not sure if you can see the colors. It is so much better in person. I use paper trey ink cardstock: I did some embossing on the beaded chain from: Stamp by Inkadinkado: Chain Reaction. I used my fiskars punch. The beautiful black lace is from a zibbit store. Sorry I can't remeber the name. I awesome sentiment is from  Lawn Fawn: Cruising Through Life stamp set. I hope when you look at my card you get a Vintage feel.

Now hop on over to Simply Create Too and join me and the other DT member for an Old or Vintage week.


Challenges:
DL.Art: Linky Party

Happy Crafting AJ-

Comments

jessica said…
This is great AJ!! Love the image!!
TFS and Happy Friday!!
Karon said…
Fabulous - what a great image. Have a great weekend.

http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/
Mz. Lela said…
Beautifully created Vintage Card ~ perfect digi!
Amazing, gorgeous vintage card!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/
Kathy said…
WOW!! Awesome vintage, excellent job!!!
You did a great job! I love your vintage card!!
Angela
Like the vintage look of this. The digi & Tim Holtz ink is a wonderful combo. Thanks for entering the MFP Simple Salutations Ch9 Anything Goes/Your Choice.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
MFP Simple Salutations

Popular Posts