Marks Finest Paper Scrapbook Challenge #1 Anything Goes

Happy Blessed Sunday!! 

I'm a new Mark's Finest Paper Scrapbook Design Team Member!!! 


I wanted to share with you all a brand new challenge being hosted by Marks Finest Paper.

Here is how it will work:
  • Each Thursday we will show you all a new layout by the design team.
  • You will have a whole week to get your layouts done. 

  •  We would love to see you use a Marks Finest Paper Stamp
  • Each time you use a MFP stamp it counts as two
  • If you DON'T HAVE A MFP STAMP you can still enter the challenge. And your layout will be counted as one. 
  • An new challenge begins on Thursdays.

Join the Challenge HERE

If you are like me this will be fun because each month you can complete at least 5 layouts a month. Now how cool is that. This will give me a lot of time to catch. 

 The first challenge is Anything Goes.
Here is the stamp you will win for this weeks challenge


Tools:
Stamps: Marks Finest Paper
Washi Tape: Recollections
Title: Die by My Creative Time
Gems: Recollection

Happy Scrapbooking AJ-

Comments

Cathy said…
congrats on being a DT member:)
love the layout,
cathyplus5.blogspot.com
DIANA L. said…
This is so cute. Great Layout AJ
Have a wonderful week
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
Very cute layout!! I love your new Washi tape!! Miss crafting with you my friend!
Angela
Janine said…
I love this page - such great photos of something all little girls do!

Popular Posts