Simply Create Too Challenge #31 Mother's Day

Happy Friday,
I pray you all have had an awesome day.

We would like to welcome you all to another Simply Create Too Challenge #31. This week I'm a mid post. To see the other mid week post go here. This week we want to see you make something for mother's day. With the year flying by so fast why not make them in advance for all the aunts, sisters, mom or women who have played a major part in your life or your kids. I know I have had some great women to play the part for my kids


For my creation today. I used papers by My Mind's Eye. Card stock is by paper trey ink. I used the beautiful humming bird by Mark's Finest Paper. I add some brown gems and colored the image in with my Spectrum Nori markers. I created the banner for my sentiment using a die by My Creative Time. I have been making a lot of CASE cards and boy are they fun and beautiful.

Now visit Simply Create Too for our Mother's Day challenge going on now. 


Happy Crafting AJ-

Comments

Popular Posts