Marks Finest Paper Scrapbook Challenge #2 Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day


Today is all about love love love.
As I begin to type love love love made me think of Brian McKnight song She Gives Me Love
I hope today you are spoiled by someone you love.

We are now starting on challenge number #2 over at Mark's Finest Paper Ning Site. We are celebrating Valentine's Day and We would love to see your layout creation all about love. It can be love you have for your family, kids or pets. We want to see the love every where. 

For my layout I used pattern papers by: Colorbok: Wild Rose. This paper pack is filled with so many beautiful papers. I did pick this up at my local Walmart. The cute little couple you see at the button was cut using my Silhouette Cameo. You can get this awesome freebie and more from Birds Cards. Birds Cards has so many wonderful digis ans SVG for free. Thanks Birds Cards for the awesome digis, digi papers and SVGs. I used Rumple Ribbon from Lovebug Creations.  I used Mark Finest Paper Stamp: Blessings,  Love, Love, Love, and All Postal (soon to be released) 


Happy Crafting AJ-

Comments

Like the photo collage & ribbon. Thank you for comment on my daughter's artwork. I'm getting ready to enter what she created for me for Valentine's Day that I made a scrapbook layout with.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
Great layout AJ!!! Is that your wonderful hubby??? I bet it is! Hope all is well with you. hugs--Patty
Unknown said…
I love the couple on your layout. I haven't found a stamp of those yet so I hand cut some out from a picture on the internet. Also like the burgundy and grey colours you picked - goes well with your pictures.
Pamela Lash said…
So pleased to see your LoveBug Creations Rumple Ribbon sample used as an element in your dynamite design!! TFS!
Love love love this LO!!! How perfectly sweet!!! Great way to use the Rumple Ribbon!!! I pinned this to our pinterest board as well!!! :)

Bug hugs,
Kimi
I love your layout AJ!! The little couple is so cute. Great job on the postage stamp too!!
Can't wait till we get to craft together soon!!
Angela

Popular Posts