HIMCR-86 Super Scraps

Happy Saturday,

Welcome to another Hiding In My Craft Room Challenge.
This week is Super Scraps week. We want to see you use your scraps. 

For my scraps I used left over pink card stock a long with white paper. Not to many scraps but enough to get four cards like this made for a swap with MFP. I used stamp set by Mark's Finest Paper: Rain Cloud. I use pattern papers by Gina K Designs  The cute little banner is by the awesome Emma over at My Creative Time. I colored in the super sweet umbrella with my BIC and Sharpe Markers. I did some stitching around the cut out circle from a die. I wanted to keep this card clean and simple. 

For more inspiration please visit each design team member. 


Happy Crafting AJ-

Comments

Nana said…
Too cute. Love the quilt look to the layer.

Have a great day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
Kim Ryden said…
Love your card! So cute!!! Umbrellas are a weakness of mine! And...is that a banner I see???
Unknown said…
I love this card! :) I'm always happy when I can use what I have!!

Thanks for stopping by to visit my blog and I'm following back!

http://christyscraftycorner.blogspot.com/

Popular Posts