Marks Finest Paper Scrapbook Challenge #4 Winter

  Happy Friday My Friends,
 
I'm sorry this wasn't up Thursday. I lost my Grandmother on Thursday at the age of 77.  She was a sweet little lady. She is loved by many and we will miss her so much!
 
 I will keep this short because I'm still gone. I need something to do. So much talk going on and I need to step away from everything.

THANKS TO ALL MY BLOG FRINEDS ON FACEBOOK WHO LEFT ME A MEASSAGE!  MY FAMILY AND I THINK YOU ALL FOR YOUR PRAYERS!!!
 
For this weeks Mark's Finest Paper Scrapbooking Challenge we are doing Winter themes. Here is a little something about me I love all things Winter and Fall. I was really excite to do a winter layout. I'm working on a 6x6 Winter Album. I have at least 15 picture of my daughter Terrion and her best friend Mary Jane for 2010. The girls had so much fun playing in the snow. And I have enough photos to do a mini album. I used a kit  and I cant remember the name of the company who made this kit. I'll update you when I can. I used stamp's by Mark's Finest Paper: For the snowflake I used: MFP Winter Scenes and the add sentiment I used MFP Snow Gifts.
 
 
Happy Crafting AJ-
 

Comments

DIANA L. said…
So sorry to hear you lost your grandmother -- my prayers go to you and your family.

Beautiful Layout
Hugs, DIANA L
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
♥Gemma♥ said…
Gorgeous page hun and sorry to hear you have lost your Grandmother...sending comforting {{{{hugs}}}} you way!!
hugs and xxx
Gemma
Amy E said…
Beautiful layout AJ...I can't wait to see the whole album and meet Terrion! hurry and get back up here!!!!!
Unknown said…
so sorry for your loss. It's never easy to loose a loved one.
Your page is beautiful and I love the bright pop of the girl's blue and pink clothes against the snow and the dark paper with the snowflakes. Must say I'm not a lover of the winter weather - much prefer spring and fall.
take care
Gemiel said…
AJ, I''m so sorry to hear about your grandmother. I'm lifting you and your family up in my prayers. May you all experience the peace of God during this difficult time.
Anonymous said…
My sincerest condolences on the loss of your grandmother. I do love your layout. It's bright and jumps off the page in it's vibrancy. It is definitely the focal point.

Popular Posts