HIMCR-89 Designer Paper X3

Happy Saturday
Well this week has went by so fast. I want hold you all up because I have a busy day

So for this week Hiding In My Craft Room we would like to see you used designer paper 3 times. Each DT member is using a kit from Template Dreams. The kit I am using is called The Big Game Now this kit is for mostly for football I wanted to use it for Baseball.  We went to the Norflolk  Tides Baseball game about two years ago with our Chapel. We enjoyed it so much. 
The sweet baby in this picture is my Liana. 
        
The prize this week is a $5 gift certificate to Template Dreams 




Happy Crafting AJ-

Comments

L.B. said…
Love your layout. the three patterns look so great.
Unknown said…
LOVE this layout! :) The paper is beautiful! I'm a new follower from Deezys Pimped out showcase!

http://christyscraftycorner.blogspot.com/
Janine said…
Really lovely page - she looks like she is having fun!
Tammy said…
new follower. Love the layout. What a cute little one

http://anonymouscricuter.blogspot.ca/

came from Deezy does it
mail4rosey said…
I like this one, and ballgames really are fun.

I like the pics too, your little one looks might happy in that second one :)
Deezy said…
She's such a cutie pie!!
Already a follower. Thank you for stopping by the Deezy Hop. Be sure to come back every Friday to link up, see the spotlighted blogger and have a chance at the give-a-way.
XX XO,
Deezy

Popular Posts