Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party: Child Birthday with an Animal

I am posting today as a guest designer for Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party hosted by Tara of Craftin Desert Divas! Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly linky party and you could win fabulous prizes!!

This linky party theme is Child Birthday with an Animal

We have 3 awesome sponsors:
$15 Giftcard

Cardz Tv 
Stamp set of winners choice

The Robin's Nest
$10 Giftcard

The more you link up, the better chance you have to win.  
Visit Craftin Desert Divas for all the rules and to play along.

Here is what I created for this linky party....
Challenges:
Seize the Birthday: Anything Goes

For my creation I made my own background paper using stamp set "Furry Friends" by Sweet Stamp Shop. I also use the cute little raccoon and sentiment in this set. I went with a boy themed card. I think it turned out so cute. Don't you all just love it!! 

Comments

Migdalia said…
Totally Cute!!
LOVE your blog look! AWESOME!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥
Mary Ann said…
Love your card!Super Cute!!!

Popular Posts