Mark's Finest Paper Scrapbook Challenge #22

Hello Everyone!!
Happy Fourth of July to you all!!!

Today over at Mark's Finest Papers we are celebrating Fourth of July by using RED, WHITE, BLUE and one other color.  My first thought was to make a fourth of July layout. But I didn't have any Red, White or Blue fourth of July photos. So I did this fun layout of my Liana playing in a gym over at a center that for the kids who attended Awana. Liana was having so much fun acting like she had wings like a bird. So one thing you all will learn about me is I do not like journaling. I didn't have time to print my journaling out. Maybe one of these I will taking a handwriting class. 

And we have some excited news.....
Mark's Finest Paper Scrapbook Team has add a new member. Were so excited to add Renee from My {Life}, My {Blog} to our team. Please help us welcome Renee to the team. 

Here is the prize up for grabs this month

Enough talk grab your glue, papers, photo, and stamps and come and join us this week over at Speedy TV. We would love to see how you used the colors Red, White, Blue and one other color.


Challenges:
Red Carpet Studio: Anything 3D
Scrap It Girl: Red, White and Blue

Happy Scrapbooking AJ-

Comments

Georgiana said…
Great way to use the colors. Happy 4th to you!
AWESOME layout! Thanks for playing along w/MCT challenge!!!
HUGS!
Totally beautiful and adorable LO. Love the design. Awesome work! Thanks for joining us at Scrap It Girl.
Huggies
Rachelle,DT
xxx
renee said…
Love your layout and thanks for the warm welcome!
Olga said…
Such a cute layout! Thank you for playing with RCS! Good luck!
Gemiel said…
Love this layout AJ. I remember those Awana days. We sure could use you this fall (smile). BLessings!
Candy Spiegel said…
Great layout. Thanks for playing along at Scrap It Girl.
Dawn said…
Aww, too cute, thanks for playing along at Scrap It Girl.

Popular Posts