Pinque Peacock: Headband

Hello Everyone!!!

Today is my day to post over at Pinque Peacock.
As you all know Pinque Peacock had a fun Disney Themed Blog Hop For You!!
So I decide to use the last of my Pinque Peacock Disney Goodies.

I have to say this release is one of my favorites. I love all the polka dots, Disney colors and you can't forget the cute Disney character flowers and buttons.

So my oldest love the head bands I made for the release so much that she wanted another one. 

So I am giving her another one. 
And I must stay I too love this one!!!
I wanted to give her some sparkle this time by adding some gems to complement the polka dots.

And look how cute it turned out. I love it!! 

I used Pinque Peacock small Fabric Splendid Swirls White Fleece with Small Black Polka Dots Flower. I tell you these are so cute. I just love the small one.  


Well that's all I have for you all. Till next time Happy Crafting AJ-

Comments

Donna K said…
Another CUTE head band, AJ! These are absolutely darling!! TFS! Happy Monday!!
Angi Barrs said…
Love this beautiful headband!
Mary Ann said…
WOW!Very Pretty!!!
Mz. Lela said…
Very cute headband!!

Popular Posts